The 2019 version has the same top drawer design as its predecessor: high quality carbon fibre tubing; folding design for compact transport; SpeedLock 2 length adjustment for the perfect sizing in seconds. But now collapsing the pole is even slicker and smoother thanks to Leki's External Locking Device (ELD) replacing the previous push-button lock.
Leki poles for women have all the same features as the regular design, with shorter tube sections for lower weight without compromising performance. The Aergon Thermo Compact grip is also sized for smaller hands. The Micro Vario Carbon Lady is therefore best for users under 5'6"/170cm.
The Micro Vario Carbon Lady is suitable for a wide range of terrains and all but very cold conditions. The carbide Flex Tip bites well on most surfaces, while the edgeless Aergon grip and extended Thermo foam handle make it highly versatile for varying gradients. Being extremely lightweight and folding to only 40cm in length they're ideal for fast and light exploits and travelling abroad since they'll fit in most packs and suitcases inside their included bag. But really, Micro Vario Carbon poles are for anyone wanting to enjoy reliable lightweight performance and quality for their time outdoors.
- Top quality women's carbon fibre adjustable trekking pole for average height users walking on varied terrain
- Material: 100% carbon fibre sections
- Shaft diameter: 18/16/14/14/14 mm
- Grip: Aergon Compact Thermo Long
- Locking system: External Locking Device (ELD)
- Length adjustment: SpeedLock 2 Lever
- Strap: Leki Skin Strap
- Tip: Carbide Flex Tip
- Collapsed length: 40 cm
- Useable length: 100 – 120 cm (suitable for users up to around 5'6"/170cm in height)
- Weight: 460 grams per pair