The lowest-volume, female-specific fit in our new Trail series, the Trail 20 SL is the perfect pack for alpine hikers and climbers that need a close-fitting, ventilated pack. Integrated compression straps allow for optimal volume adjustment and gear security, while comfort and load distribution are perfected with the Aircontact Trail backsystem, ActiveFit should straps and flat lid construction which allows the head to have more than enough freedom to move – even with a helmet. Additional features include loops on the shoulder straps to attach carabiners, loops for an added helmet holder, pole attachments, and a two-way front zipper which allows quick access to buried gear.
- Fold away mesh hip wings
- Flexible Delrin U-frame
- Body-hugging fit of the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
- Anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Zipped front compartment for maps etc
- Two way zip on the front allows direct access to well buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough, highly breathable 3D Airmesh lining
- Lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions.
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops – also for foldable poles
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- SOS label
- Detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible